php how to use a ternary operator | terany prepopulate pre-populate pre populate depending
$var = isset($betResult->errorCode) ? $betResult->errorCode : 'na';
Below is an example on how to use it in a form when setting the radio button depending on a stored value (src
echo '<td><input type="radio" name="default_EA" value="1" '.($this->session->userdata('default_EA') == 1 ? 'checked' : '').'>Enabled
<input type="radio" name="default_EA" value="1" '.($this->session->userdata('default_EA') == 0 ? 'checked' : '').'>Disabled</td>';
add disk cleanup utility to windows sbs server | src
- In Server Manager, scroll down to the Features section and click on Add Features in the upper right area.
- The Disk Cleanup tool is bundled into the Desktop Experience Feature, so we’ll check to install that.
- We haven’t previously added the Ink and Handwriting Services, so we get a popup window informing us that they are required in order to install Desktop Experience. We’ll click on Add Required Features to proceed.
- Next we’ll click the Install button and be on our way.
- Once the features have been installed, the system will need a reboot in order for the changes to take effect.
how do I load third_party scripts in codeigniter | third party CI src
You have to create a library that initialize the third party class:
--in library create a file named mydash.php --
public function __construct()
load the library using:
then you are able to use the Dash class. Also able to load library in autoload.